Monday, May 4, 2009

Here is my last trip to Wags last week, 4 transactions:

Retail Value: $59.62
OOP: $0!!!
Paid w/ $32 RR's and $5.23 from ES rebate gift card
Earned: $23 RR's

New week: (4 transactions)


Retail Value: $43.48

OOP: $0!!!

Paid w/ $23 RR's and $3.03 from ES rebate gift card

Earned: $18 RR's

Used $1 mfc's for toothpaste and right guard, also hit the jack pot because our local store has these wipes marked 2 for $4 and then b1g1 so $1 each! I went to another store and they rang up $2.99 each. I think $1 a package is a pretty good deal, especially when I'm paying with RR's! LOL :)

1 comment:

Megs25 said...

Now that I'm in a permanent place for a while and where coupons actually exist I'm really gonna try this thing. I think I've gotten a pretty good idea of how it all works but keep up the posting. I love it!