Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oh Baby! Bargains

Our 3rd child is due to arrive in approximately 5 weeks and I am proud to say that I think we are “ready”!

All baby “needs” have been hunted down and purchased…

I got some great deals (at garage sales and consignment sales) on great condition baby gear if I do say so myself.

Everything is washed, put away, and ready for our little princess to join our family!

Here is a rundown of my baby bargains:

003

Fisher Price Vibrating w/ Sounds Bouncy Seat

I Paid: $10     Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $35

 004

Fisher Price 2 Way Baby Swing

I Paid: $15     Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $96  

 005

Graco Infant Car Seat and Base

I Paid: $30     Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $90

 006

Graco Travel Lite Pack n’ Play (brand new condition)

I Paid: $40    Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $90

 007

Pink Baby Bath w/ Sling Thingy

I Paid: $3    Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $18

 008

Like New Diaper Bag (I so don’t care about bags… just need it to carry the diapers)

I Paid: $7.50     Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $25

 009

Bobby Pillow and Cover

I Paid: $8     Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $35

 010

Play Mat

I Paid: $3    Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $17

 011

Infantino High Chair Shopping Cart Cover

I Paid: $6     Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $22

012

Baby Bjorn Carrier

I Paid: $10    Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $80

013

Cute Fabric Lined Wicker Basket

I Paid: $.50     Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $10

 014

Most Comfortable Wooden Rocking Chair Ever!

I Paid: $20     Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $100

015

Rolling Bassinet

I Paid: $10     Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $70

 016

Nice Floor Lamp (for late night rocking and feedings)

I Paid: $5     Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $32

017

Umbrella Stroller

I Paid: $2     Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $16

 018

Graco Stroller

I Paid: $20     Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $125

019

Bumbo and Tray

I Paid: $20     Similar Item Price at Walmart/Target: $44

Grand Totals:

I Paid: $210     

New, these items would have at least cost me over $900?!

Estimated Savings: $700!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly Lynn said...

All of those are great buys! I am in LOVE with the rocking chair and lamp!

Jen said...

Great finds! You are a girl after my own heart. Love the elephants on the car seat. Good luck with your new baby!