Friday, October 7, 2011

Garage Sale Scores 10/7/11

I don’t have a lot of time to take pictures of all my scores every week, I wish I did because I love to share how excited I am about my finds and I love to read about other people’s, but the babe keeps me plenty busy.  I’m just glad she is happy enough to let me garage sale and thrift a little still!  I had a great morning today and just had to share:
I paid $90 for the items below.
001

I got a bag of clean unique Build a Bears for $1 each and it looks like I’ll make my money back x4 on just the wolf alone: Build a Bear Wolf
I’ve been snatching up these animals for a while now and have amassed a good amount for lots, they do pretty well: Build a Bear Lot
I scored on a bunch of pieces of Little Tikes Dollhouse items, I paid $5 for everything.  Includes some popular rare items and people.
UPDATE: I just added up what the little tikes stuff is worth sold separately on eBay... about $150 total!
002
I paid $5 for 11 LeapPad Books and cartridges.
I got the Pizza Hut Play Food for $2.
The 3 Read With me DVDs were free!
I’m collecting Vintage Wooden Puzzles for a lot in the future.  I paid $1 for two.
I was so excited when I saw the Wilton Van Pan because just last weekend I found the Scooby Doo pan for FREE at a church sale!!!  I paid 50 cents for the van and should be able to sell them together for $25 - $35!
003
I grabbed a box of Disney Cars Legos for $2 and didn’t have any idea if they were worth it but I think I should be able to make a little $$$.
I found 4 like new American Girl complete outfits and paid $30 for them.  The lady wouldn’t budge and I was ok with that because my almost 7 yr old daughter is saving her own money for an American Girl and “Santa” just saved about $90 on doll clothes! :)
004
I also got a scooter, a bunch of children’s books (for lots on eBay), children’s dvds, children’s shoes, travel hot rollers, jeans for my husband, a leapster case with system and 3 games, and a few things for door prizes for my annual cookie exchange.
Garage Sales are TOTALLY my drug of choice. ;)

Linking up to: Coupon Tipster

10 comments:

Diana said...

I always love to see a new post from you! Great finds today. I'm going tomorrow morning for the huge town-wide tag sale. Wish me luck!

J to the Nessa said...

"Town-wide tag sale"... just made my heart skip a beat! Have fun and good luck. :)

Rita E said...

Wow, you did great. Don't you just love making cash from tash?!

Amanda said...

This weekend I have been having a ball at the local Goodwill. They are doing "infant" clothing (up to 4T) for 10 for $1.99. I've picked up 130 pieces so far and I'll probably go back tomorrow!

J to the Nessa said...

Amanda - Not fair?! :) My Goodwill would never have a sale like that. Way to go!

a.feierman said...

My Goodwill never has sales like that either! I wish!

Kristen said...

10 for $1.99! That is insane!!

Looks like some great finds - it was cold and rainy this morning with very few sales. I'm sad to say that I think the season is over here! :(

The Thrifty Momma Says said...

You did fantastic. I was pleased to find some of the same Fisher Price pieces last week. Thank you for sharing your finds. I'd love it if you would share them on my link up sometime. You always inspire me and I'm sure you would do the same for my readers.

J to the Nessa said...

Thrifty Momma - I will link up... I follow you but for some reason your posts don't show up in my google reader? So then I don't see when your having your link party. I'm probably doing something wrong, I'm not the most computer savvy... not sure?! I'll try to remember to check in manually on your blog, but don't be afraid to remind me when you do if I forget again! :)

Ashley said...

Nice finds - I had passed on a ton of character cake pans at a garage sale and now I am kicking myself in the hiney -

Garage sales are my drug of choice too haha

Ashley
www.thethriftywife.com