Friday, October 21, 2011

Little Tikes Dollhouse Pieces SOLD!

Remember this bucket of toys that I purchased for $5 at a garage sale?
002
Well I sold them as individual pieces (still not sure it that was the most profitable route) and here is how I did:
Paid $5 for all.
Sold all for $143.46 w/ Free Shipping
Less $40.24 (shipping cost)
Less $12.94 (Final Value Fees)
Less $7.77 (PayPal Fees)
= $77.51 Final Profit
Not bad!  I didn’t reach my goal of $100 profit. Fees and shipping can sure take a bite out of that, but I’m still happy with the amount I made.
So, keep your eyes peeled for Little Tikes Dollhouse toys!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That is still very impressive! I appreciate that you are honest about subtracting fees to show us your actual profit. It really helps to get your tips for selling on ebay! Thanks!!!

Lindsey A. Turner said...

Wow! I had no idea how valuable those things are! Great job!

Lindsey Turner
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

The Thrifty Momma Says said...

Great job I started putting mine up this week in lots of two pieces with free shipping. You are so right on the fee's.

Ashley said...

Wow - that is amazing. I am also shocked at how much shipping was! I might have had a heart attack in the post office, haha (I've come close with some things I have shipped without knowing their weight).

Have a happy weekend!

Ashley
www.TheThriftyWife.com

Dude ! said...

Takes time to sell off all that stuff individually, but that's sweet return!