Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What to Watch For Wednesday: SANDRA BOYNTON Board Books

 

sboynton2

If you are shopping consignment sales, thrift stores, and garage sales for children’s items to resell…

keep your eyes peeled for SANDRA BOYNTON BOARD BOOKS!

Considering that the average investment for children’s books is 25 cents each, these can turn a pretty good profit when sold in a lot.

I’m collecting them for the baby and then when she’s outgrown them, I’ll sell them for a pretty penny on eBay! :)

What other books have you had success buying to resell?

2 comments:

a.feierman said...

Thanks for sharing this! I'm always on the lookout for kids books to resell. Never knew these did so well. I'll be keeping my eye out from now on!

Dr. Seuss books also do well in lots.

Amy
@ Coupon Tipster

Diana said...

Geronimo Stilton books sell amazingly well. I bought a set of 24 for $6 and sold them for $69.99 to a school library in Canada.
Also, Nate the Great seems to sell for over $1 per book in lots although I'm still collecting and haven't tried yet.