Friday, January 13, 2012

He did it.

4s

For several months now I have been having a battle within myself,

“I NEED a smart phone so that I can take the risk factor out of buying inventory to sell on eBay…”

“I’m not going to get a smart phone, those things are so expensive and I’m not one of those people…”

and the battle waged on!

My husband saw me bouncing back and forth with the idea and finally he’d had enough (it didn’t hurt that he really wanted one for him self to use in anesthesia school).  So a couple weeks before Christmas he came home and told me that I no longer had a choice, he’d already bought the iphone 4S and that it would be arriving in the mail in a couple of days.  I was actually mad!  It’s just very very hard for me to pay full price for anything, and I’m not a tech-y person at all so I don’t like to spend money on gadgets that go extinct 6 months later.

BUT…

can I just tell you that my husband is a pretty smart guy and I LOVE MY IPHONE!!!!

It truly is amazing, and I have for sure already made back the money we used to buy it with the treasures I have picked up using my phone to scout.

So thank you Awesome Husband!

And to my fellow eBay friends… if you don’t have a smart phone I HIGHLY recommend you save up for one and make the jump, you will not regret it!

To those that have smart phones, what’s your favorite apps?

3 comments:

Jo Marie said...

I use the ebay app and the craigslist app all the time. I make SOOO much more money because of it!

Susie Q said...

Oh man - you sound JUST LIKE ME about getting the IPhone - haven't caved yet. I'm guessing I should cave soon....the hubby is all for me getting one - but I was like you....spending the $$ on it. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

susanb said...

This isn't a reseller app, but I like the gas buddy app - you can see what the prices for gas are around you and can get the best price as you are driving around to garage sales.