Monday, January 23, 2012

What I Sold Last Week

I’m going to try to post on Monday’s what I sold the previous week… no promises how consistent I’ll be.

I’ve been happy with my store.  I’m selling about 1 item per day but I’m ok with that.  I think with the more I list in the store, the more that number will go up. 

IMG_8455

True Religion Jeans Paid $4 Sold for $80 - shipping (so awesome!)

IMG_8491

Arbonne Bath Salts Paid $2 Sold for $20 – first class shipping (thank you iphone)

IMG_8509

Leapster Explorer Case Paid $3.99 Sold for $16 – first class shipping

6 comments:

busy little bee said...

You did great! I stumbled on your blog from Mom's Pay Check.

Scott Davis said...

Good finds, especially the jeans. I have to add them to my mental "BOLO" LIST.

Kim said...

Great flips! Very true about more sales as you list. My sales have soared since opening the store and consistently listing.

J to the Nessa said...

Thanks! I'm excited to post what I sold this week... it's a humdinger of a flip! :)

Jenny said...

Where on earth did you get True Religion jeans for $4...haha, I don't expect you to tell me your secrets. But I would love if you would stop by my blog and say hello!
Modern Modest Beauty

J to the Nessa said...

I got them at Goodwill... So the real question is who the heck buys a $200 pair of jeans, hardly wears them, and then donates them to Goodwill?!