Thursday, February 9, 2012

What I Sold Last Week #3

I'm very happy with my new store!  Sorry this is late, I meant to post on Monday... oh well.


Missoni for Target Floral Blouse NWT
Paid $4 Sold for $24.99 (less shipping and fees) Total Profit = $15.13



New Valentine's Day Flag (sold 2)
Paid $2 each Sold for $13.99 each (less shipping and fees) Total Profit = $14.88


New Yo Gabba Gabba Valentines (sold 7)
Paid $.19 each Sold for $6.99 each (less shipping and fees) Total Profit = $25.90

Missoni for Target Toddler Dress NWT
Paid $2.99 Sold for $20 Best Offer (less shipping and fees) Total Profit = $11.28


OshKosh "Conductor" Overalls
Paid $2 Sold for $16 Best Offer (less shipping and fees) Total Profit = $6.34


Talbots Jacket
Paid $.25 Sold for $15 Best Offer (less shipping and fees) Total Profit = $7.21


Walkman Arm Radio
Paid $.50 Sold for $15 Best Offer (less shipping and fees) Total Profit = $10.20


New Peanuts Valentine Flag (sold 3)
Paid $2 each Sold for $13.99 each (less shipping and fees) Total Profit = $23.07


3 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like you had a great week!

Handkerchiefgal said...

I just opened a store too but have found all but two of my sales have been with my old items. Grr. Going to stick it out til March if I can afford it!
How do you take your pictures with all white background?
Always wanting to learn...

J to the Nessa said...

The Missoni pictures are stock photos since the items were new with tags I just used them instead of taking my own, sorry I'm not more help with that! I wish my photos looked as awesome as those... how do they get the clothes to float is my question?!