Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I Sold Last Week #5

Last weeks highlights…

(make sure you’re sitting down, lol)

IMG_8608 

Paid $3.25 Sold for $25

 

IMG_8298

25 Non Fiction/Biography Easy Readers (took a few months to sell)

Paid $7.50 Sold for $35

I’m telling ya, collecting children’s books and waiting until you have a good set is easy and profitable if you have the patience and are organized enough to keep track of what you’ve got.  Maybe someday if I’m feeling brave I’ll show you some pictures of my book “system”… ha ha ha.

missoni 

Paid $4 at Goodwill Sold for $39.99

Keep your eyes peeled for Missoni… I’m still finding it?!

And here is where you need to make sure you don’t have a mouth full of Cherry Pepsi (my fav)…

missonihoodie

Remember this gal????

I’ve already sold one, you can read in THIS POST

I had this sweater in my store for $199.99 OBO and I had my settings set to automatically accept any offer above $99.99

WELP…

It sold for $199.99 last week to someone in Texas (which is also where I sent the last one???) 

I don’t know why she didn’t even make an offer but I’m not complaining!

I paid $4.

10 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh my gosh that is amazing!! Go you! I'm thinking I might have to run to my Goodwill today, I need to return a mug I bought there anyway so could be a clothes kinda day!

Ryan said...

that`s a good return on investment!

Kim said...

Awesome! Love Love Love the return on the sweater. On the readers..do you group them according to their levels or mixed lots? I have a ton of readers I've been collecting and hoping to list them soon.

Would love to see your sytem..get to sharing..PLEASE???

Janessa @ $avvy $aver $ecrets said...

Kim - With the readers I sell all levels in a lot. By default there seems to always be a lot of level 1 and 2 with a few level 3 and 4. I've sold at least 5 sets that way!

katherine said...

Wow! That's a great week.

Kristen said...

WOW! Nice flip on that sweater! I've started my own collection of books - waiting to list them for some reason.

Ashley said...

Good thing you warned me about sitting down! Great job!

Janessa @ $avvy $aver $ecrets said...

Thanks everyone! Kristen - The bigger the sets, the better, so it's ok if you wait and keep adding to what you've got unless you've run out of room?!

Unknown said...

Hi there, can you tell me what ebay smart phone app you use? I am not a techie by any means and the apps I have I can't tell what stuff sold for. Maybe I am doing it wrong. I would like to be able to see completeds when I am out shopping. Thinking I might need to hit GW for some of that missoni, geez. thanks in advance for info. Rebecca
brownzoo@yahoo.com

Janessa @ $avvy $aver $ecrets said...

Hi Rebecca - I just have the regular ebay mobile app. It's not super duper convenient to use, I wish they'd make an app JUST for checking completed listings! Anyways, on the app you click search, type in search words, then click refine on the top right corner, scroll down towards the bottom, and select completed listings, then click search again.