Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Treasure Hunting Heart Can Hardly Take It...

There are FIVE yes FIVE neighborhood wide garage sales within 2 miles of my house this weekend?! 

This honestly causes me a little bit (or a lot) of anxiety because...

HOW AM I GOING TO BE 5 PLACES AT ONCE?!

LOL!

My husband won't be home so I have to head out Friday morning with the kids in tow.

I'm really excited!  I'm sure I'll run out of money pretty fast.  And I hope the annoying creepy old Grandpa type reseller guys that drive 50mph though neighborhood streets and practically run you over parking and jumping out of their trucks at every garage sale don't mess with me because I'm on a mission and have no problem secretly letting the air out of their tires to slow them down... ;)

p.s. If you are a man and resell, don't be offended.  The above statement doesn't describe you unless you drive dangerously fast and are rude and will trample anyone in your path to get what you want.  If that does describe you... you suck! lol :)

3 comments:

Diana said...

Oh my gosh, I get this completely! My heart went pitter patter on your behalf when I read there will be FIVE community sales this weekend. Wow! Good luck!

heartsfulloflove said...

I stumbled across your blog today, and I'm convinced we would be great friends if we knew each other! All of the stuff you do...me too! Can't wait to read more!

Scott Davis said...

Last weekend, we had two church sales, one school sale, and at least three community yard sales at the same time, all within 5 to 10 miles of each other. Needless to say, it was a busy morning.