Saturday, June 9, 2012

Retro Cove


Here is a promised peak at my little vintage antique booth here in town...





Pretty cute?

I really enjoy working on the booth
BUT
so far not so good.

1st Month - $2 check after $98 booth rent

2nd Month - OWED $64 after booth rent :(

3rd Month - I think my check will be approx. $30 after booth rent

I promised myself I'd give it three months.  Now I plan on waiting out the summer but then I'll probably have to pull the booth.  Clearly it's not worth my time and effort. :(

You win some and you lose some
 but you can't win at anything
 if you're too afraid to try.

That's my motto!




3 comments:

Susie Q said...

Heck yeah - I'm with you..........you would have never known unless you gave it a shot! Like my husband says, ask yourself what's the worst that can happen and can you afford it? If I get an idea, I usually like to take the chance - you just never know! Darling booth!!

Ashley said...

I think it is so cute, and I am so glad you are back! I didn't read the post about changing names so I thought you just evaporated into thin air ;)

Scott Davis said...

I know you hate to lose money, but after so much time and effort spent setting up your booth, quitting after only a few months seems like a waste. Businesses take time to develop.