Friday, June 8, 2012

So Annoying!

Ok. I'm so sorry to be annoying but whenever I click on everyone's sidebar link to my blog, they all link back to the old url.  If you have changed the url please let me know so I can go click and check it out.  I'm not pining away for link ups I promise, I'm just more concerned that there might be a technical problem with linking to the new url. Ugh.

Please pretty please respond and help me out and I'll reward you with some fun pictures of my antique booth "Retro Cove" that I took today... :)

3 comments:

Kari @ She Thrifts said...

I've tried to update it on mine several times. Just tried again and retyped the new address instead of cut and paste. Still redirecting to the old. Something glitching is definitely going on.

Samantha said...

I have tried almost every day to update with the new link and it still says blog deleted :( There's gotta be a glitch because I've tried copy pasting and even physically typing in the URL and every time nothing :(

Samantha said...

On my dashboard settings it shows that the url is correct but when you click the link it still goes back to the old url...